2014 USTOA Annual Conference & Marketplace
December 5 - December 7, 2014 - ET
What is the USTOA Annual Conference & Marketplace?
Since USTOA's inception in 1972, the USTOA Annual Conference & Marketplace has distinguished itself for being the only travel industry event in the United States that brings together the leading North American travel companies with tourism suppliers and destinations from around the globe in an intimate and exclusive setting.
The Conference presents the following benefits:
- Unique business casual atmosphere for a small select group of 700 travel professionals and networking opportunities throughout the conference to make new contacts and conduct business;
- Direct and unprecedented access to travel industry leaders and decision makers representing the top US based travel companies whose combined annual sales volume over $11 billion;
- Highly informative speaker sessions that not only present interesting case studies and new tools and tactics, but introduce thought provoking ideas that can help improve your business;
- Invaluable insight into the North American travel market and the latest factors and trends affecting the industry and travelers across the globe.
The investment you make to attend the conference offers the potential to make an important impact and deliver long lasting returns for your business.
The member-only USTOA Annual Conference & Marketplace is more than just another networking event.
Where will the 2014 Conference be held?
- Active Members receive the opportunity to learn about new destinations, hotels, and other travel services provided by Associate Members.
- Associate Members
have an opportunity to interface with top executives from worldwide
tour operators on a one to one, buy and sell basis, and really build
meaningful partnerships that can take their business to the next level.
Members will also be able to participate in (or attend) state of the
art symposiums that are both educational and interactive, and profit from
the experience of industry leaders.
- Keynote speakers and expert
panel discussions will help inspire and educate you to adhere to best
practices, be an early adopter of trends and help you expand your global
2014 USTOA Annual Conference & Marketplace will take place December
5-7, at the Boca Raton Resort in Boca Raton, Florida. All
activities, both social and professional, are planned to give Associate
Members plenty of opportunities to meet some of America's most respected
and renowned tour operators.
Online registration for the 2014 USTOA Annual Conference & Marketplace is now open. The Associate Member Registration fee is now $1,275 per delegate. The Active Member registration fees are different.
If you are a member, simply log in to register for this event.
Log In Now
Learn about the many benefits of USTOA membership, as well as how your company can become a member.
Becoming a Member