DISCOVER ISRAEL’S PAST AND PRESENT WITH ITINERARIES FROM USTOA TOUR OPERATOR MEMBERS
Local Flavor, Outdoor Adventure, and Spiritual Journeys Inspire Travel to Israel Now with Upcoming Itineraries
NEW YORK – June 8, 2017 – A rich history and awe-inspiring landmarks are only a taste of what beckons travelers to Israel. Members of the United States Tour Operators Association (USTOA) are encouraging travelers to uncover the diverse destination of Israel now with visits to The Dead Sea, religious and historically significant sites, and the growing seaside city of Tel Aviv.
Following is a sample of inspiring Israel itineraries from USTOA tour operator members. For more USTOA member packaged travel itineraries to Israel, visit www.ustoa.com/blog/israel-tours or search Israel in the “Find Your Dream Vacation” section of the USTOA homepage.
· Goway’s The Great Israel Adventure offers travelers an adventurous escape with the opportunity to partake in an archaeological dig in Jerusalem, kayak down the River of Jordan, a 4x4 Jeep ride at the Golan Heights and more. Guests also will travel to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on Earth, where they can enjoy the mineral-rich waters. The itinerary includes visits to the Western Wall, Jerusalem's New and Old City and the Jewish Quarter. This 10-day trip is available July 18, 2017 and December 12, 2017 starting at $2,578 per person. www.goway.com
· Globus’ Journey Through the Holy Land nine-day itinerary brings travelers on a faith-based tour, through some of Christianity's most important sites. Journey through the city of Jerusalem to the Garden of Gethsemane, where Jesus prayed the night before his arrest, and the Upper Room, where Jesus and his disciples had the Last Supper. Guest also will visit the village of Cana, where Jesus changed water into wine and more. Available May through November 2017, from $2,442 per person. www.globusfaith.com
· Discover some of the most significant sites in the ancient world during Collette’s Israel-A Journey to the Holy Land 10-day trip. Bethlehem, Nazareth, Caesarea and the oldest city in the world, the ruins of Jericho, await history buffs as well as UNESCO World Heritage sites such as Baha’i Shrine and Gardens, Acre, and Jerusalem’s Old City. Guests also will taste local flavors during lunch at a kibbutz, a communal settlement, and enjoy a dinner at Jerusalem’s most popular restaurant. Departures are available September 6, October 25, November 8 and November 29, 2017, and February-October 2018 from $2,249 per person. www.gocollette.com
· Go Ahead’s The Wonders of Ancient Israel brings guests on a tour of the cosmopolitan Tel Aviv before traveling to holy lands that set the foundations for many faiths, including one of the oldest cities in the world, Jerusalem. In Jerusalem travelers will visit the Holocaust History Museum and the Israel Museum. The trip also includes visits to Mount Zion and the Dead Sea. The nine-day trip is available for departures throughout 2017 and 2018 from $1,839. www.goaheadtours.com
· Travelers are treated to a Friday night Shabbat dinner in the vibrant city of Tel Aviv during Insight Vacations’ Israel Discovery itinerary. Guests also will visit important religious sites like King David's Tomb on Mount Zion, and journey through the ever-changing landscapes of the Jordan Valley, past ancient Jericho to take a dip in the dense salt waters of the Dead Sea. Available from $3,050 per person on various dates throughout 2017. www.insightvacations.com
· Guests on Abercrombie & Kent’s Israel: Crossroads of History itinerary will explore Biblical and historic sites in Bethlehem, Nazareth and Jerusalem, and will enjoy a private cruise on the Sea of Galilee. Guests will learn about life in these iconic cities and will visit iconic sites like the Sermon on the Mount. This eight-day trip is available on various dates throughout 2017 and 2018 from $5,695 per person. www.abercrombiekent.com
For more information on USTOA, visit www.ustoa.com.
Representing nearly $15 billion in revenue, the member companies of U.S. Tour Operators Association provide tours, packages and custom arrangements that allow 8.6 million travelers annually unparalleled access, insider knowledge, peace-of-mind, value and freedom to enjoy destinations and experiences across the entire globe. Each member company has met the travel industry’s highest standards, including participation in the USTOA’s Travelers Assistance Program, which protects consumer payments up to $1 million if the company goes out of business.
As a voice for the tour operator industry for more than 40 years, USTOA also provides education and assistance for consumers and travel agents.
Gina Dolecki/Katherine Henry
Redpoint Marketing PR., Inc.
A travel vacation should not only be an unforgettable experience, but offer solid peace of mind. That’s why USTOA created a consumer protection fund which protects consumers who book with our Active Members.Learn More